As one of the industries most targeted by cyber attacks, logistics companies have their work cut out when it comes to managing cyber risk. The potential financial gains and opportunity to disrupt global supply chains not only encourage cyber criminals and hackers to try their luck, but also mean that the ramifications of a successful breach are wide-ranging and costly.
Our latest guide identifies the five toughest challenges companies in this sector must overcome if they are to successfully protect their businesses. They are:
- Lack of visibility of networks, devices and vulnerabilities
- Ensuring the integrity of the rest of the supply chain
- Protecting against advanced cyber threats
- Resourcing and effective cyber defence
- Measuring the effectiveness of cyber security measures
It also includes sound advice on how to address these challenges efficiently and effectively.
Keep the wheels rolling for you logistics business – download here.