We believe that data protection is about more than just compliance. That’s why our outsourced DPO service helps you to build loyalty and trust with customers as well as making sure you’re compliant with data protection laws such as the GDPR.
Data Protection as a Service (DPaaS) from norm. takes the drama out of data protection and lets you get on with growing your business. It’s also around one third of the cost of hiring an in-house DPO.
Our lawyer-led team of data protection experts can help you to:
- Demonstrate your commitment to respecting personal privacy rights
- Meet your legal obligations under the GDPR and other UK and EU data protection laws
- Transfer data internationally in a secure and compliant way
- Respond to Subject Access Requests (SARs) and conduct Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs) efficiently
- Limit the financial and reputational impact of a personal data breach
Only Data Protection as a Service (DPaaS) from norm. brings together the legal, regulatory, and cyber security expertise that modern businesses need to overcome today’s data protection challenges and build trust in their brand.
DPaaS from norm.
Premium Cover is our recommended package and is suitable for the majority of organisations that control or process personal data.
Basic Cover is available for organisations with limited data protection requirements – such as those that do not process data beyond that of their own employees.
Not sure which level of cover is right for you? Compare Premium and Basic Cover here.