If your needs are anything other than basic GDPR compliance DPaaS Premium Cover offers a bespoke service aligned to the requirements and operation of your business.
It delivers all the benefits of a full-time in-house DPO and the support of a UK qualified lawyer who is an expert in data protection law.
This service handles all of your data protection and GDPR compliance needs, for around a quarter of the cost of an in-house DPO.
Suitable for organisations that:
- Require regular access to information advice and guidance about data protection law; and/or
- Provide/sell a product or service directly to ‘consumers’/general public; and/or
- Require immediate access to advice in event of a data breach; and/or
- Are handling special category data and/or financial data about individuals; and/or
- Use or are planning to use new technology; and/or
- Transfer personal data outside the UK/EEA; and/or
- Would otherwise employ an in-house DPO; and/or
- Rely on multiple 3rd party providers to deliver a service or product; and/or
- Require robust data protection provisions in their contracts.
- A bespoke service aligned to the requirements and operation of your business
- All the benefits of having a full-time in-house DPO for approximately a quarter of the cost; and
- Access to an independent but fully engaged DPO team, avoiding potential conflicts of interest; led by
- A qualified solicitor who is an expert in data protection law & practice.
- Service can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
- Simple monthly fee for ALL your data protection and GDPR compliance needs.